Can you tell us what your organisation does?
– Catena Media is a online lead generation company within the online gambling industry. We run a large number of websites like JohnSlots and NetEntCasino which are powered by WordPress where our visitors are able to make informed decisions on what online casino or sports book is best for them.
How does WordPress affect your business?
– Most of our websites run on the WordPress CMS and have done so from day 1 due to the WordPress platform allowing us to integrate smart tools and services through plugins developed by ourselves or third parties which allows us to make informed business decisions which in turn facilitate both traffic and revenue growth.
So for us WordPress is an important part of the success story that is Catena Media and that’s why we care so strongly about the WordPress CMS and it’s community so that we can have this fantastic CMS continuously evolve and create value for us and others.
How can WordCamp Stockholm and its attendees help the Swedish WordPress community?
– WordCamp Stockholm will be a great opportunity for Swedish WordPress users and developers to come together and talk about all things WordPress which without a doubt will lead to creating positive value for the Swedish WordPress community.
Where do you think WordPress is and where does it fit in 5 years from now?
– I believe that WordPress today is a fantastic framework to build whatever website or even web app that a person/business wants.
With the fantastic community that surrounds WordPress I believe that the CMS will continue to positively evolve just as it has been since its birth in 2013 and most likely become the go to framework for a lot more people and businesses – let’s keep this great momentum going.
What opportunities are you hoping for at this WordCamp?
– We are excited about the opportunity to connect with passionate WordPress developers and publishers that would be interested in pursuing a career within Catena Media. We are currently looking for talented individuals, interested in creating new WordPress powered websites and web applications and therefore we are hoping to meet with some great candidates, at this years WordCamp. That said, we really like the WordPress community and are looking forward to having a chat with anyone visiting our stand!
Finally, the elevator pitch! Tell us why you’re great, in 140 characters or less?
– We value innovation & that’s one of the reasons to why we sponsor WordCamp so that we can help innovate our CMS. Innovating Dev? Join Catena!